Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hello Baby

Have you guys ever heard Hello Baby ? I bet most of the K-POP lovers know about it. Well, I'm not a K-POP fans nor lover. Basically, Hello Baby is a South Korean reality show where celebrities experience parenthood by raising children ages 5 and under. The main purpose is to see whether or not the celebrities make "good" parents.

Actually, I don't know about Hello Baby. I know this show through a cute little baby from facebook which is Leo.

Cuteness Overwhelmed ! Leo Recipon 

I watched Hello Baby just because of Leo and the babies. When I first know Leo, I thought he's a girl, cause he has somekind of girly face but damn adorable. I fall in love with him, I even save his photo and put him as my profile picture, and people often thought he's my son because they don't know about Leo's identity if they didn't watch the show *LMAO I WAS DAMN HAPPY* I guess mostly, caucasian + asian babies are beautiful ! Like seriously, you see most of them are beautiful. Next time, i shall marry caucasian too *just kidding* If you watch Hello Baby, I swear you will fall in love with the babies ! 



MBLAQ & THE BABIES DAYOUNG, LEO AND LAUREN 

Basically, I've joined a contest few months ago on instagram which organize by the Lauren Lunde fanpage's admin. I think they're connected to Lauren's dad. So, they had this contest which we have to make a birthday card for Lauren. Lauren's dad will choose the best 4 birthday card and then Lauren herself will pick 1 from the 4 cards. Soooo, the result is . . . . . I'M THE WINNER ! YAY !

So this what I created for her (: I designed something that can attract her. Kids love attractive things, so yeah. I used MTXX, Powerpoint, and paint. I don't need photoshop at all. 

I didn't expect she would love it. I really put all my efforts to edit this card to get her attention. And yeah omg she get attracted. I think i should work in kids department. I love kids, I love playing with them. Although sometimes they're naughty but at least they brighten up my day. So, today I received rewards from Lauren's dad as a winner.


Tadaaaaa ! How lovely and precious :D The best gift ever 

And this is Lauren's graffiti, HOW CUTEEEEE ! If you guys didn't know what she drew, she actually drew the Pororo's member pink Loopy. So similar ! She's talented in drawing (Y)




Don't forget to watch Hello Baby's MBLAQ season if you haven't watch. I swear they will brighten up your day :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment