Monday 1 July 2013

So Many Things, So Little Time


So many things yet so little time. Arrghh, I've been struggling with my assignments. Yet the due date is by this week ): I know, I should have prepared earlier and it will be safer. This project wasn't easy which we have to search for media company to interview them. Before we interview them, we will have to email them and get approval letter if we are able to interview them or not. Unfortunately, some company rejected us. That's really sad. Some groups are on the luck, they email them and immediately they get approved that they are able to interview the media company. But thanks God, there's a small company which is production industry, they allow us to interview them, we were so happy ! At least, we get successfully interview one company. You know this project isn't easy for us man. Well, that's what Mass Comm life are ! Eventhough is complicated task, I actually quite enjoyed visiting those company. My groups wanted to interview those radio station which is my dreams ! But too bad, they don't simply allow anonymous to interview them. I just hope i able to handle the 3rd semester.

Today, I were so busy with assignments. Spent my whole day at Subang's cafe. First me & Kuby headed to Shakespeare @SS15 to have our brunch. I love chilling at Shakespeare. They have delicious food, awesome dessert, and bread. Yet, the environment there are so comfortable with the instrumental music which is my favorite. I love to chill at those place where they play instrumental music, so relaxing ! 


This is what I had for my brunch today, Pasta Oglio Olio & Vege bread.
Looking at those meal, I find that I'm being so healthy for the first time. Well, this is my very first time serve with no meat at all. Just vege ! Can you believe that ? I'm trying to be a Vegan. Is ain't easy to be a Vegan, all I have to do is control myself from eating meat. 

As I said, Shakespeare has dessert too. I had this dessert very few weeks ago but I'm just gonna show how delicious is their dessert ! If you have sweet tooth, you should definitely try their macarons. I don't really like too-sweet food, so for me the macarons are so so only. The first bite is already so sweet, I can't imagine if I ate the whole big macarons, which is super sweet ! I can't eat too much, I afraid it may caused diabetes *just kidding hahahaha*

Looks so heavenly ! Everyone get attracted by it's outer look, inner so so only. They have different kind of flavor. You don't say, they have durian flavor too ! If you're a durian lover, don't forget to try their durian macrons flavor ! (:

Besides than macarons, STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE ARE SUPERB ! I rate it 10/10, MUST TRY MUST TRY ! Definitely must try ! 
So, don't forget to dine-in Shakespeare @Subang SS15.

After we had our brunch, we wanted to discuss our assignment at there but wtfffff their internet can't access ! Isssssh so we move to The Street Cafe which have more stable line. 

Korean Ice Kacang, don't really like it. I prefer local Ice Kacang though.


Guess what ? We ended up spent our time slacking at there, facebooking, reading the confession page, dance with the k-pop song. Arrrghh that's why i prefer to go library. No interruption and everyone will be more serious. 

I can't wait to finish this semester, I seriously need a loooonggggggg break ! I need vacation so badly ): After this sem, I have to pamper myself something awesome. 



Good Luck
XO's

I miss him so badly ):

No comments:

Post a Comment