Saturday 20 July 2013

Bikini Blaster !

Hey peep peeps (:
How's your day ? I hope you're doing great. Well, if you were to ask me how am i ? Hmm, I'm fine but sometimes I'm not fine because final is around the corner. I'm so anxious, worried that I will fail any of my subject, arghhh *touch wood* CANNOT FAIL ! NO FAILING ! I will study hard of course, and will do my best. 
I've been busy with preparing for finals and violin concert. But still I spent a 45 mins to workout. You know, I can't skip my workout day, i feel guilty and lack of something.Yet, I try my best to spend a 45 mins workout even the final is around. I am very determined to get a bikini body that if I want I could go prancing about naked and feel great (I won't though, don't worry) 

These are just a few of the things that I am going to be doing myself and feel free to join in and try and get that bikini body with me!
 




Listen to music that gets your blood pumping 


 So the one of the first things that I like to do is make myself a lovely little playlist to get me in the mood to either work out or just to jump around my room acting silly. I definitely need music when working out ! So this tracklist is what I like to call my "Bikini Blaster" Playlist There are quite a few songs on my playlist but ya know what, I'm just going to tell you them all and you can pick what you want from it! These songs are songs that make me happy or make me want to dance or belt, you know, the usual ! The songs that you'll find in this playlist are the following: 

1. C'Mon - Ke$ha
2. Sister Rosetta - Breaking Dawn Part 1 
3. Radioactive - Marina & The Diamonds
4. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj
5. Kiss N Tell - Ke$ha
6. Rattle - Bingo Players
7. Dont you worry child - Swedish House Mafia
8. Fuck you Betta - Neon Hitch 
9. Dynamite - Taoi Cruz 
10. Clarity - Zedd
11. Beauty and a Beat - Justin Bieber
12. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
13. I knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift
14. Hit the Lights - Selena Gomez
15. Ill be your man - James Blunt
16. I could be the one - Avicci
17. How to be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
18. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
19. Whip it - Nicki Minaj
20. Heads will Roll - Remix Yeah Yeah Yeahs
21. My Heart Is Remix - Tiffany Alvord 
22. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj 
23. Sex Yeah - Marina and the Diamonds
24. Monster - Dotexe
25. Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds
26. Champagne Showers - LMFAO 
27. Find Yourself - John O'Callaghan 
28. Dirty Talk - Wynter Gordon
29. Latch - Disclosure
30. White Noise - Disclosure
31. Language - Porter Robinson
32. Domino - Jessie J
33. Dont stop the party- Pitbull
34. Cry - Bingo Players

It's boring to workout without music. So, music is really important :D

Buying your dream dress

Buying nice, pretty, sexy clothes always makes me happy and gives me inspiration to get slimmer! You always want to look nice in your cute little outfits and even just looking through magazines in your house can give you ideas for different items that you might want to purchase any you demand for ! Dressing up makes you even more confidence (:


Look at some "Slimspiration" photos 

Basically, I will surf tumblr, pinterest, or weheartit to look for some bikini body photo. Not only from there, I follow all the inspiration body, gym, fitness on instagram. When you scroll down my instagram, it's all about fitness and people who has successful diet. Those really motivates me and give me a huge inspiration and tell me not to give up and keep going. I will never go for "skinny". I want slim and fit ! 



EXERCISE 

Now, this is something that I hate to do at first. Everyone hates exercise don't they? Afterall, I get used to and I started to love exercise !  At first I'm not enjoying doing exercise because of the soreness and tiredness but WRONG ! Yes, it is tiring but now I ENJOYED WORKING OUT because Sore Is The New Sexy. If you "jio" me go exercise, I will definitely go ! Some people do not enjoy doing exercise (apart for weird humans who are aliens) but it is most definitely something that needs to happen so that you shed a few pounds. This is especially essential if you aren't overweight to begin with as losing weight can actually be quite hard so dieting on its own will not work. As the famous saying goes, "no pain, no gain". What I am aiming to do is exercise intensely at least twice a week, doing quick intense regimes and then leaving resting for a short period of time and doing the same thing over again. It has been proven that the body will lose more weight if you do these intense exercises instead of say, going for a long run. I have also set myself a goal that if i feel up to it I can also do workout videos throughout the week. 



DON'T STOP !




Eat Better & Drink More Water

This is the most important part ! As you know, drinking water is really really important for our body. Drinking water can be a useful tool in a dieter’s arsenal when weight loss is a goal. water is extremely good for you and helps hydrate your skin and hair and can even make you feel fuller instead of eating.So, make sure you drink plenty of water, bring along your water bottle wherever you go. Your body needs water ! Next, eat clean ! eat healthy ! Yes you have to be really consistent on your food. Try adding fruits and veggies to every meal, you will not only fill up faster, but you will learn that veggies and fruits are yummy and not hard to eat. The nutrients from fruits and veggies are hard to find in processed foods. Your body NEEDS/CRAVES the real stuff.




NO FAST FOOD 

Fast food is damaging. it has nothing real. REGARDLESS of what they say on the T.v. its awful. Think of your favorite fitness idol…or favorite Hollywood Trainer. You do NOT see anyone of those people eating fast food. AVOID FAST FOOD !

EAT FOR THE BODY YOU WANT, NOT THE BODY YOU HAVE.







Set yourself a goal


This is one of the most important steps in losing weight and feeling overall better. Setting yourself a goal gives you something to strive for and being realistic with your goal is also a much healthier way of losing weight.  Tracking your progress can also make setting this goal easier so you know what you've done ! Remember to take a photo of you now. You will be surprised when you see now and then. 



Downloading Apps for your smartphone


I dont know about all of you but I am constantly on my android. Its like my little baby. So i decided that downloading a number of apps will definitely help me work out and give me the inspiration to continue. Some of the apps that i downloaded include:
  • My Fitness Pal - This app basically helps you track the amount of calories you are eating per day and ensures that you dont go over your calorie intake. Eating around 1200ckal for a girl will normally mean that she will be losing weight, so aim for eating around that every day. 
  • Davina Fitness - This app is Davina McCalls fitness regime and it has great exercises that you can do in your house. I love this app also as it give you your BMI. 
  • Diet Coach - This allows you to set reminders constantly throughout the day to help keep you motivated and to not slip up! Its a great app.

Make a Progress Blog

Making a tumblr blog can really help you stay on track and can even allow you to make friends who may be doing the same thing. Encouragement from others is always great! 

So they are just a few of my tips and tricks! I'll be doing them all as well and may even update you in a few months to how its going! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY DIET REGIME WITH ME! XOXO's

No comments:

Post a Comment